"We think your privacy is just as important as you. That is why we do everything we can to treat the personal information you provide to us confidentially and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation."
Latest update: 11th of May 2022
In order to process your requests for free audios, videos, webinars, online newsletters, etc., or to ensure that your order for one of our services or products runs as smoothly as possible, we need information from you.
- online when you visit our website www.marielleduijndam.com;
- offline if you share information with us, for example if you give us your email address at an event because you want to receive our newsletter or information or when you purchase a service or product offline.
THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
On our website we collect and/or receive two types of information:
1. PERSONAL DATA THAT YOU ACTIVELY PROVIDE TO US
If you sign up to receive news updates or other information, take part in one of our surveys or sign up for a webinar or other form of free inspiration, we ask you to share your details with us, such as your first name, last name and email address.
We do not collect personal information when you visit the website unless you have voluntarily shared it with us, for example by filling out a form to receive newsletters and information.
When you purchase a service or product, in addition to your first name, last name and email address, we also ask for your street address and telephone number. If your company is located outside the Netherlands, we will ask for your VAT number so that we can reverse the VAT. We ask for your street address so that we can prepare your invoice properly and send physical products. We ask for your telephone number so that we can speak to you personally for support regarding the delivery of the service or product or to schedule appointments for the provision of services.
2. PERSONAL DATA THAT IS AUTOMATICALLY TRANSFERRED TO US FOR TECHNICAL REASONS
In addition, when you visit our website, your computer and equipment automatically provide some technical data to our computers, such as the IP address used by you, the operating system and the internet browser used.
These are cookies for which you could also see the cookie notification when you visited our website. We refer you to the General Terms and Conditions for more information about cookies on our websites.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- we email you to deliver the services or products you have purchased, such as the registration link for the online environment, the invoice and updates in the online environment. If you have purchased a product or service from us, we will then send you any additional news items;
- we will only email you (if you have not purchased a product or service) with the latest inspiring and informative updates if you have given explicit permission for this;
- we will email you if you have explicitly requested this to send you the free inspiration and valuable information you requested. After this, we will not automatically put you on our mailing list, but will explicitly ask you whether you want this and you give explicit permission or not;
- we use your data to provide you with support and information about our services and products and our online environment that you have purchased;
- we may also email you to ask for your feedback on our products and services;
- we email you to inform you about our services and products and those of our partners and affiliates if we think you may find them very interesting. We like to keep track of what you have previously purchased or requested from us so that we do not unnecessarily bother you with information that does not match your interests or situation. We only do this if you have given explicit permission to receive our newsletter or have purchased a product or service from us (cf. points 1 and 2).
We also use your information to allow employees or parties to whom we outsource work (such as technical support, marketing support, customer service) to contact you for the provision of our services and products, in case of technical problems with registering for our mailing list. or to solve questions and problems for you when logging in to our online environment. These parties are of course obliged to treat your data confidentially.
We may share your email address with Facebook to create a Custom Audience in Facebook's advertising tool. We then upload our readers' email addresses to create a targeted advertising campaign. Do you not want your email address to be passed on to Facebook for this purpose? Send us an email to support[at]marielleduijndam.com and we will make sure it doesn't happen.
The login details you create for our online environment and programs are stored encrypted. We cannot view your password and only see your username and email address in the online environment.
STATEMENTS OF GRATITUDE
We regard statements of gratitude and appreciation as gifts that we would like to share anonymously with others as a reference on Mariëlle Duijndam's website and social media channels. In this way, people can inspire each other and offer confidence about everything that is possible if they also follow this path. We always ensure that no personal information is shared that could lead to the person in question. If you believe this is the case or you wish to have a reference removed from the website, you can submit a request via support[at]marielleduijndam.com. We will comply with this.
AFFILIATES AND COLLABORATION PARTNERS
VIEW AND ADJUST THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE SHARED
If you've signed up on our websites for our newsletter and other inspiring freebies we share, we'll email you to make sure you can receive what we promised. We use an internal email program for this. Your data will therefore not be shared outside our system. We process this data for as long as you are on our mailing list and you have not unsubscribed from it, or no later than 12 months after you have received the last email for one of the free products or services, if you have not subsequently opted out, we will also receive our newsletter and other valuable updates. want to receive. You can change the information you have provided to us at any time by sending an email to marielle[at]marielleduijndam.nu. You can easily unsubscribe from all or part of the communications via the links at the bottom of every email you receive from us.
Once you have unsubscribed from our newsletter, we will completely delete your data within 6 months. You cannot unsubscribe from communications and emails that are necessary to complete your purchase process, otherwise we will not be able to provide (part of) the services and products to you.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw the consent you have given us for processing your data. If you wish, send an email to support[at]marielleduijndam.com.
Finally, we would like to point out that you have the right to file a complaint about the processing with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
BE CAREFUL WITH INFORMATION THAT YOU SHARE PUBLICLY, INCLUDING ON OUR WEBSITES OR SOCIAL MEDIA
We think your privacy is important. There are places where we have no influence whatsoever on protecting your privacy and we would therefore like to make you aware of this! Be aware that any information that you voluntarily and openly make available to third parties – such as comments on our blogs, in the chat during our webinars or on our social media – may be heard, read and collected by others outside of us. We do not hold ourselves liable or responsible for any improper use of this information by third parties.
8191 AV - Wapenveld
Love & Relations
Work & Finances
Body, Mind & Soul
Leave your email addres below to receive personal updates and special invites:
"Everything you want is already inside of you. It's a frequency, an experience, that you can access right NOW. Together we'll bring it into your body and life."